Coal Creek's Student Council is an organization developed to promote student leadership, responsibility and community service. Our members are elected by their peers in Grades 3, 4 and 5. Each council member serves for half of the school year allowing for many students to become part of the leadership of Coal Creek. From the council members, three leadership positions are elected, President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer who serve all year.
Some of our responsibilities are:
- Lunch room and hall monitors
- Green Star School Leaders and mentors
- Community Service Canned Food Drives
- Community Service Fund Raisers
- Community Service Donation Collection
- Role Models throughout our school community
Thanks to the hard work of all Student Council members, Coal Creek is a safer, more caring and helpful community.
2018-19 Student Council Meeting Schedule